Business as Mission (BAM) is comparable with sustainable business or social entrepreneurship. BAM though, is rooted in Scripture, as we believe that we are called to be good stewards and that business can be a great tool to bring good into the world.
You might be attracted to the BAM-concept, but wonder how to implement it. To help you, I’ve developed the BAM-scan.
This BAM-scan involves three interviews (in person or through Skype) where I help you get clarity on your personal mission (what ignites the fire in your belly). We also investigate your business and work situation (opportunities and challenges) and your context (the areas of influence you have or aspire). After these interviews you get written feedback, which include suggestions for future steps and/or connections who can help you further in certain areas.
What I offer:
- Quickly discover core issues and express them – from journalistic and research experience.
- Opening doors; both networks and in your thinking – due to international BAM connections, as well as theoretical knowledge and practical insights.
- Marketing advice – as media expert, storyteller and creative thinker.
- Prayer and counseling – because I belief that God wants to heal, untangle and strengthen, so we are able to receive, get perspective and give to others.
What are the costs?
- Time. 3x 1,5 hours, and also an additional hour of preparations.
- Money. The fee depends on size of the business / organisation. If we meet in person, also travel costs and a few cappuccino’s.
What will you gain?
You will gain insight, encouragement and empowerment.
You might be challenged to take steps, or be challenged to seek silence and contemplation. I have no particular goal in mind, other than journeying with you while listening to your heart and your circumstances.
When, where and how?
When: The interviews will take place preferable every other week.
Where: depending where you live, through Skype or Zoom, or in person at a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed.
How: you will get a series of questions a week before each meeting. Please answer those at least a day before our scheduled meeting, either through mail or when you aren’t a writer, give me a phone call.